


Well we still have not sold our Mesa home yet but we have finally gotten the inside and outside repainted new RV gate and new carpet in too!! WAHOOOOOOO!!!! We still have a few details left like putting up the new light fixtures and outlet plates and Rob still has to paint the front door. I like the new paint color for the outside it has a Arizona look to it. The new tan carpet is neutral so it can go with any color scheme a buyer would want unlike my emerald green carpet that I got 13 years ago and I liked it but I guess it was a personal taste type thing!! It looks like a completely different house to me!! I am pleased at how it all came together and am hoping that it will finally sale now with the fresh new look! See what you think. If this doesn't sale it then we might just have to take interested buyers door to door to do a meet and greet with the neighbors so they will know what great neighbors they could have!!!! We really do miss all of our old neighbors:)
Monday, April 7, 2008
Amazing what a fresh coat of paint can do...............
Labels:
house painted
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
It looks great! Nice choice. Although I am partial to yellow! Heidi
Post a Comment