Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Carter's Kindergarten Graduation!!




Well today Carter had Kindergarten Graduation!! The school had a little program where they introduced the teachers and had the children sing three songs. The songs they sung were really cute and the children were so excited of course! It was cute.

Then they went back to the classroom and got their certificate. Rob and I have not figured out yet why they didn't give them out then in the gym during the little ceremony. It didn't make sense but most things don't at this school. Anywho here is Carter's class.


This is Carter and his AWESOME teacher Miss Olson.

Of course Carter wanted pictures with his parents. It won't be often you see my photo on here!!



We are so proud of Carter. He received all A's the whole year and was on the Principal's honor roll. We are also proud of Tanner who of course was on honor roll and had a GPA of 3.5 or higher all year long too. Cooper has done a 180 turn around since returning to Taft. He had all A's in the behavior category on his report card and his grades were almost all A's and B's. He is academically almost back to where he was before his short time out here at the Florence school. Him and Carter are both going to be going to the Mesa school again in the Fall. It is just "home" to them and us too.

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Okay Bonnie, I'm a blog stalker! Cute cute blog you have! I'm going to send you an invite to mine!

Ballingham Family said...

I love the pix of you!!! You know you look like the cat that ate something that she wasn't supposed to:)
By the way...no pressure!

Nikki said...

I totally did not know you had a blog. Ok, I see you do not update often. Good thing I know your life is crazy right now. I can not wait to see update. I love the blogg'in world.