Sunday, January 11, 2009

DO YOU KNOW.......................




Ok I am hoping someone knows who this talented artist is and where I can buy this painting at!! Ever since I saw this painting hanging in our church building I have been in love with it. It just touches my heart and brings a smile to my face and peace to my soul when I see it. The colors,style and content work so well together to make a painting that isn't bold in your face but will surely catch your eye!



If you know anything about the artist or where I can purchse one I would so appreciate the info thanks.

2 comments:

Nikki said...

I hope you are able to find out. By the looks of the time you posted and the time I am commenting we are having the same kind of night.

Kelli said...

If you have a guy who is willing to take the picture off the wall for even a minute, the print name and artist are usually on the back. I don't know if that would be allowed but its worth trying.