
Well we finally bought a house and it closed back in the beginning of October. We looked for about a month at different houses in our subdivision. We were only looking for foreclosed homes that would be a good deal. Well pounding the pavement with our wonderful realtor Beckie it finally paid off and we got what we feel is a GREAT deal!!! Remember I mentioned that when we started looking at homes one of the homes we looked at they(the bank) came back and said the price was listed wrong well that is the house we got. We have been doing some work on it. It only needed new flooring and new paint on the inside. We also are converting the open den into a office with doors and the nook/loft upstairs into a bedroom for Kenna.
This is the view from our driveway. That is a Tot lot and grassy play area right across the street!!!!!
Here is the Tot lot!
We also have been blessed that we are surrounded with AWESOME neighbors!!! I didn't think that was possible since we were lucky enough in Mesa to have great neighbors. I am so excited for the work to be finished up in the next few weeks so we can start moving in soon!!!! I still have some painting to finish and the flooring was just finished being laid in the bathrooms upstairs today and the carpet order will be here in about 2 weeks. I will post some before and after pictures when all is said and done and give more details too!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!
Friday, January 16, 2009
The House.....................
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I am glad you guys are able to stay in the neighborhood. Who are your neighbors?
Right by us are The Earlywines, Smiths, Allens, & Schmitz. Around the corner Evangelistas, Owens, Eatons, Chapmens and probably some more that I am forgetting!!!!!!!!
How exciting, I'm so happy for you guys. We miss you at book club!
I guess the saying is true...great things come to those who wait! Congratulations on getting the house you wanted! I'm excited to see the pictures of the inside!
Post a Comment