Thursday, May 7, 2009

Start your engines..............



Well in March Cooper participated in his last Pinewood Derby Car race! When it rolls around for next spring he will be in 11 year old scouts and Carter will be having his first Pinewood Derby experience. He was all into making his car and loving all of that process but when racing time began he wouldn't race. He is so weird about having attention drawn to him he stood in the back of the cultural hall. I put his car up and raced it any ways after he won the first race he inched his way over to watch. After he won another then he put his car up on the platform himself to race whenever it was his turn. He didn't get second place like last year he got either 4th or 5th. I am happy he participated!!



We had Pack Meeting immediately following the races and he was thrilled with his awards he had earned!


Kennedy and Walker entertained themselves by watching the races and crawling under the chairs. Kenna also was seeing how close she could get to the rope without getting in trouble for going under it!! LOL


1 comment:

Krissa said...

HEY! Yay! I love finding blogs of people I know. Thanks for letting me know :)
You have the cutest kids!