Sunday, November 15, 2009

What in the world???????



Yes this is a picture of Tanner when he went on a trip that was actually full of spiritual growth AND lots of fun!! What was it you ask? Youth Conference 2009 of course!!


At the end of October Tanner and 5 other of the youth from church went up to Snowflake Az. for a nice weekend of hanging out together doing crazy stuff,
talking, laughing, and playing games,
having devotionals,and going to the Snowflake Temple to do Baptisms.
Tanner, Andrew & Michael outside the Temple.
They also had a picnic at the park. The boys at the park goofing off as usual!!
How many "goobers" can you fit on a dinosaur??? I guess three!!!
Andrew on the dinosaur ride!!
The boys trying to fly!!
The whole crew!

I am sooo grateful that he has leaders that take the time to plan great activities and to take the time away from their own families to be with the youth and give them fun experiences even when sometimes the boys are unappreciative and get annoying!! Tanner had a really fun time.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

It looks like he had a great time. I can believe how grown up he looks in these pictures. I have tissue's and coco if you ever need them :)