Thursday, March 25, 2010

Have You Ever????

So one afternoon I was in the office downstairs and I heard some children talking. As I listened I realized Kennedy was having a one way conversation.....then I realized no wait someone is talking back to her and it wasn't Walker....
So I go upstairs quietly with my camera cause I thought she was playing lil ponies and maybe had mastered some really great fake voice for them......but I found she had opened her window and was talking to the two little girls next door!! While it was a cute conversation on playing in backyards and what are you eating for lunch and my sister can't talk anymore she has to get in the shower, Rob drilled a screw in the windowsill when he got home for fear of her falling out the window. Kennedy cried. Oh well it was fun while it lasted. If you look carefully you can see the neighbor girl pressed in her screen. hahahahahaha What is funnier/kinda sad a few days later I was in the office and my window was open and I heard the little girl calling "Hey lil girl are you there lil girl,lil girl". So she enjoyed it as much as Kenna did.

No comments: