So here are pics of Kenna at the park. I wish I could say she was dressed up but as those of you that know her (or me I guess) know this is just the way it is for our lil sweetie. So I had to get some photos since I have been slackin at that. How fun is her "fish" purse, sunglasses, shirt and pants!! Who doesn't love Gymbo!!! Yeah she's a "KEEPER"!! So a lot of photos lately but hey I was on a roll and who knows when I will get back to this again.
Thursday, March 27, 2008
KENNA AT THE PARK
Labels:
Park pics of Kenna Loo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
So cute I didn't know you had a blog! They are so fun aren't they? I love that it is great journal for me!
Kenna is just too cute & GIRLY!!! you are having way too much fun!! wink wink ;)
What a doll baby!! Does she ever have a hair out of place? She has more accessories than anyone I know! I am jealous!
Post a Comment