Monday, November 10, 2008

Better late than never.....Right?


Well I finally downloaded the pictures I took of the boys on their first day of school this year so I thought I would put them up.

The boys are at their old school in Mesa this year. Carter's teacher is the same one Cooper had for 1st grade and Cooper's teacher is the same one Tanner had for 4th grade. We are pleased with their teachers and glad they are showing such patience with our boys. Carter was having some problems the first month with behavior but after 1 trip to the principal he straightened right up! Carter said at the Meet the teacher night "Ah...it's good to be home"! I agree even though the gas is costing us a fortune and the time and energy put out to get them there and home each day and attend the after school sponsored functions is hard too I think it is worth it to have them at a place they are happy, comfortable and feel safe. My parents are wonderful in helping out with this also. The boys get dropped off there in the morning on Rob's way to work and my dad takes them to school when it is time. We couldn't do this with out their help plus the boys enjoy being at grammy and grumpy's house. Thanks Mom and Dad.

The babies were excited to go to school that morning too. there were some tears shed as we left the school that morning but not from me....sadly the babies thought we were staying longer than to just drop the boys off and see them to class. After asking them who wanted to go to McDonald's for breakfast it was all good!

No comments: