Friday, November 7, 2008

Lions and Tigers and Bears .....OH MY!!!

Awhile back we went to the Phoenix Zoo.
Our Phoenix Zoo is such a wonderful place to enjoy as a family especially when you have children in such a variety of ages and interest. We have a yearly family Zoo pass and that is the way to do it so that at the drop of a hat you can go anytime. With a family of our size it pays for itself after 2 uses. I cannot say enough good things about the Phoenix Zoo. Of course I didn't take a lot of pics. I need to get better at that. So here is what we have.




Coop was a bit disappointed that there was not alot of hands on animal interaction. So this was his "happy" face all morning long!


I will try to get better pics next time. We can't wait to go again!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Yes, You finally updated! I love the Zoo! It does not matter how many times you go, it is always great.

Owens Family said...

We need to morph you and me together. I take to many pictures. My family is like do we have to stop for another picture. Well the ones you took are super cute