My little sister Jessica and her fiance Brandon finally got married!!!! ♥YEA♥ Sadly most of my pictures suck....hey they wanted me to help with food not pictures for a reason I guess!! Here is the Bishop, Brandon and his friend Jacob who was his best man.
Rebecca Brandon's little sister as the flower girl and Walker as the ring boy.
Poor Walker started to cry cuz he couldn't see us and thought he didn't know anyone until Brandon put his hand on his shoulder and he finally looked up and realized it was Brandon so he stood by him and was fine after that.
Here comes the bride........
Here they are right before Rob gave the prayer.
The ceremony.......
Jessie giving me the "Go Away" look....hahaha
Brandon giving Jessie her ring. So when Jess went to give him his ring it was really tied on the pillow and she tried to get it a couple of times but had just gotten her nails done that day and wasn't use to them yet so she couldn't...So true Jessie fashion she just ripped the whole ribbon part off the pillow and that took care of it!!
The vows.....
The wedding party. Jacob -best man- Brandon & Jessie
Shayla -Maid of Honor- Walker -the best and cutest ring boy ever- Rebecca -flower girl-
Here is Tanner enjoying dinner......We had a salad bar just as Jessie wanted with rolls and different types of salads....Chicken Caesar salad, Pasta Salad, Macaroni salad, Mixed greens with Strawberries, Feta, candied pecans and poppyseed dressing, Mixed Greens with pears, Feta, Candied Pecans and a Citrus Vinaigrette dressing and a Jello salad. It was a light dinner that was so tasty.
Walker done being the ring boy and playing around.
Walker Kenna Carter and my nephew Chance having a grand time in the hallway!! I love Chance's arms in this picture he is really running for all he is worth...so cute!!
Cutting the cake.....
The super delicious cake! Linda Applebee one of my young womens leaders from back in the day made this for Jessie. It was all different flavors which were all good but the carrot cake one was to die for....yummy!!
Cooper had my camera for some of the evening too.....
Kennedy♥
Carter and me dancing. He came up when it was time for everyone to dance and said you and dad should go dance and I reminded him dads back was killing him so that was not gonna happen so he asked me to dance....It was sweet but he kinda looked like I had forced him to or something!!
So for planning and carrying out a wedding in about a one month time frame I think it went pretty good. Jessie also paid for alot of it herself. It was a great evening and so excited for Jessie and Brandon's new life as husband and wife.....welcome officially to the family Brandon.
Thursday, May 20, 2010
Two Hearts Become One..................
Labels:
Jess and Brandon's Wedding
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Wow I remember your baby shower for Tanner then again I think I was like 11. Congrats to Jessie she is a beautiful bride. I remember when she was a baby I thought she was the prettiest baby I ever saw at that time I was probably 7 :0)
I love weddings,Your sitter looked beautiful
Post a Comment