Friday, May 14, 2010

Who is the "Best Super Hero in the World".........

I had a really nice Mother's Day this year. I got to sleep in as usual!! I got my breakfast in bed as usual!! I got my handmade cards and presents as usual!! A few changes tho...I premade a breakfast casserole the day before so they could bake it on Sunday morning but only because I was making them already for my sister's bridal shower that was that weekend. I also went and bought my own gift a few days before hand. My blackberry had been acting weird so I went and got a new phone. It made for an easy Mother's Day for Rob....hahaha!! Here are my cards.....Here is the inside of the card Cooper made at school.....I was cracking up at what he wrote for it but mostly the part where he says "She is the best cook ever. Her enchiladas are the best. It is hard outside and it is soft inside. It has cheese ham and spices all over. When she makes brownies they're soft inside and hard outside. With chocolate chips. Her fried chicken is the bomb. Its hard outside and squishy in the inside. So I guess my secret to cooking is out......."EVERYTHING" I make is hard outside and soft inside and also I might have to try ham in my enchiladas instead of the beef or chicken I use. Here is the inside of the big poster board card they made.....if you look by the tree I am sitting underneath reading a book.....I am red with black curly hair.....Also the book must be bad cuz I am frowning....hahaha
Tanner
Cooper
Carter
Walker had Carter write this for him....I never knew I was a super hero much less the best one in the world....the secret is out now I guess!! I am glad that Walker is my sidekick that is perfect!!
Kenna had Rob write hers.
At school Carter made me a card & silk flower arrangement with a pencil in the middle for me to use. At home he made me these tulip flowers out of tinfoil and colored them with markers and taped them in a plastic cup he cut down to size....umm....he just thought of it on his own...At scouts he made me a pair of earrings and a bracelet that were so beautiful!! He was proud of ALL his gifts.....how long do you keep tinfoil flowers before tossing them out????We had a nice dinner that evening with my parents and my sister and her husband and my brother and his wife.

No comments: