Well after 4 1/2 years it was time to finally cut and trim up what little bit of hair Miss Kenna-Lou had!!
My super duper sweet friend _ _ _ _ _ went to beauty school back in the day but hates to actually cut hair so she does her family's hair only. One day when we were talking I mentioned sissy needed a haircut and she said she would do it........just don't tell anyone!!hahaha Kenna was leery of the whole thing but she sat still and was very cooperative and afterwards had a lil shorter hair and we even gave her bangs for the first time! I think she is even more adorable with bangs!! THANK YOU SWEET FRIEND!!!
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Hair? What hair?
Labels:
Kennedys First Haircut
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I think your friend did a great job!!! ;) She looks cute as ever. Ben can sympathis with the no hair thing. At least she has more hair then Ben does. Oh and I'm glad to see your back on the blogging horse.
Post a Comment