Saturday, December 20, 2008

Carter's 7th Birthday............

Carter had his 7th Birthday just before Thanksgiving. I can't believe how fast they grow up. It truly seems like yesterday that I was in the hospital having him. So for his Birthday he wanted to go to Chuck E Cheese. My mom and Dad picked him and Cooper up after school and met us there. The kids all had a blast as usual.

Kenna enjoys her brothers and her picture being taken!



This is Tanner's just take the picture already face!



Walker had fun running from game to game with his lil token cup.
Tanner even had fun playing all the different games. He was really into winning this game of air hockey......

Here is his opponent.




Here is the conversation with Cooper the day before about going there.
Cooper: I don't want to go to Chuck E Cheese.
Me: Why? You will have fun.
Coop: I just don't want too.
Me: OK.......For what reason???
............SILENCE...........
Coop: Chuckie creeps me out!
Me: Yeah me too.
Coop: That's just not right him going around hugging all the kids.
Me: Hmmmmm
This Boy is always thinking and gets me thinking too.

No comments: