
Well Cooper again this year was the classroom Spelling Bee winner. So he competed against 20 other students in the School Spelling Bee. 
I was worried how he would do since he gets nervous around groups of people. On the Monday before the Bee I suggested he get his word packet and practice some more so he could do good in the Bee. His answer was "I don't want to do good". So Friday came and I would not have been surprised at all had he got out in the first round either because of nerves or lack of caring/trying. He made it all the way to the fifth round down to the last nine children!!!!!! YEA COOPER!!!!!!!! He got out on the word "Restaurant". We were thinking maybe we need to go to more RESTAURANTS that way he can maybe learn how to spell it for next year! LOL
Monday, December 22, 2008
Cooper and the Spelling Bee...........
Labels:
Taft Spelling Bee 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment