
Well school started about 2 weeks ago for Tanner and this week for Cooper and Carter and it really couldn't have come sooner!!
The two younger boys have been restless for awhile and were needing something to do. Tanner was just glad to be going back to socializing with his friends! He didn't want any pictures taken.....teenagers!!! :)
Cooper 5th grade
Carter 2nd grade
Cooper Carter Walker and Kennedy getting a group picture. While taking pictures at the school Coop kept not smiling and wanted me to hurry up and be done. I told him if he would just smile real quick for a picture then we could be done before any of his friends saw us....sure enough a quick smile came and I left him to be COOL with his friends and went to the little kids area with Carter who still wants his mom to hang with him!!!
Afterwards the two little ones and I met Daddy at McDonald's for breakfast. Kenna was loving her orange juice! 

Then we went home and the rest of the day was filled with two little kids playing nicely together. Awww I love when the bigger kids are at school!!!
Friday, August 14, 2009
Oh What A Beautiful Morning............
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment