Well I am behind in blogging....DUH..... but I wanted to post this anyways.
Back in May Rob, Tanner, Cooper and Carter went on the Father and Sons Camp out! Yea!! So I would looovvvveee to show you pictures of how that went but ummm I wasn't there to take the pictures and Rob didn't take any. I was told it was alot of fun!
Walker, Kennedy and I had a nice time together though and WE DO have a few pictures to share. We started off our afternoon after they left by running to Target and looking at toys and of course picking out goodie snacks for the evening and a new toy. Walker got a Star Wars action figure and Kennedy got a princess movie-or two!:)
Then we went to Costa Vida for dinner.
The kids enjoyed it so very much.
Walker loved the queso and chips best.
Kennedy was pleased to get a cheese crisp/quesadilla and share Walker's queso and chips.
After dinner we went to Dunkin Donuts and picked up donuts for breakfast for Saturday morning. Of course they both agreed that this was a great idea too! When we got home we snuggled up all together in bed and watched movies together till they fell asleep,yes they were the new Barbie movies of course!! They were happy not to get kicked out of my bed to go sleep in their own rooms! It was nice to be able to sleep-in the next morning with my two favorite snuggle bugs!! We had a relaxing and enjoyable time together. Kinda makes me sad that next year Walker will be going with them instead of staying with us at home but I guess it will finally be a "real girls weekend"!!
Saturday, August 8, 2009
What we did while the bigger boys were away.......
Labels:
Father's and son campout
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment