Saturday, August 8, 2009

Wow Time flys when you are having fun......


In July Rob and I celebrated our 16th wedding anniversary!! Sometimes it seems so hard to believe that we have been together that long already. It has been a fantastic 16 years. Yes we have had our ups and downs over the years but I can honestly say that they have not had to do with our relationship. It has always been just "life" kind of stuff. You know bills, kids, in-laws, sickness and death. I can honestly say that we have only once gotten in an argument and that was at the time when we were dealing with both of Rob's parents having cancer and him working 70-80 hours a week and trying to deal with the emotions from a recent miscarriage. Can you say STRESS!!!


Marrying Rob was the best decision I have ever made.....well maybe next to having that last baby of ours!!! Just kidding....they are tied!!LOL He really is perfect for me and treats me so good. He even puts up with my crankiness, not that it happens that often! We almost always agree exactly on everything.

I had to take a picture of our wedding photos so the pictures aren't the best but whatever! Also we tried to get Tanner to take our picture before we left to go out that evening and every single one of them was blurry beyond recognition. So this was the best picture I could take with holding the camera out in front of us!! LOL

For our anniversary we went to Farrelli's Dinner theater in Scottsdale. We had never been. I have always wanted to go but Rob has never really wanted to drive that far or the times when he has agreed the movie choices sucked or we didn't decide in enough time to make a reservation. So we went and it was wonderful. The ambiance was great for romance. The food was delish!! The movie was enjoyable too! All in all we plan on going again soon. Here is to another 16 years Rob I love you!!

3 comments:

Grazing The Hurds said...

Hi Bonnie-It's Tish Hurd. I don't know if you remember me. I was thinking about you the other day and today I saw your blog link from someone elses blog. Your family is adorable and congratulations on 16 years. I'm at grazingthehurds.blogspot.com

Carrie Allen said...

Look at you guys!!

Owens Family said...

I think you two are a great couple. I'm happy for you. Wow 16 years thats along time. =)